Founded in March 2003, Al Akhawayn Alumni (AA) Association represents the interests of the Al Akhawayn University graduates in the world and supports the mission of the university in order to achieve its educational, cultural and socio-economic goal.The memebers of the current board of executives are:
- Salwa NANA: President
- Oussama SEFRIOUI: Vice President
- Rabha EL HAJJAOUI: Vice President in Charge of Communication and Community Management
- Amal BENHOUMMAN: Treasurer
- Taha MOUJANE: Vice Treasurer
- Ali EL OUAFIQ: General Secretary
- Fatima Zahra DARAOUI: Adviser
- Ali EL BOUKILI: Liaison with Bot
AA is recognized by Al Akhawayn University Board of Directors, and is an integral part of Al Akhawayn University and one of its major stakeholders that play a key role in institutional branding.
The office of the association is located in Technopark, Casablanca.
To be a strong platform to support the interests of AUI Alumni and to engage them to foster their life-long bonding and to develop the AUI Community.
AAA strives to build a devoted and dynamic global network where alumni are committed to each other, dedicated to Al Akhawayn mission, and invested in long-term sustainable success of the community